Jigme Namgyel Engineering College (RUB) is pleased to announce the following vacancy:
|Position Title||Position Level||Qualification||Employment Type||No. of Slots||Position Profile|
|1||Engineering Incubation Manager||6/7/8||Bachelor of Business Administration / Bachelor of Business Management / Bachelor of Commerce with specialization in Entrepreneurship or Business OR Any Bachelor’s degree with an experience of leading Entrepreneurship/Innovation/Business Development||Fixed-Term Appointment||01||Click Here|
A candidate must:
- Be a Bhutanese Citizen
- Have attained 18 years of age and not more than 45 years of age at the time of recruitment.
- Meet qualification, experience and other requirements as specified in the position profile of the positions.
- Benchmark criteria:
- Candidates with Masters Qualification (and above) must have minimum aggregate of 50% each in Bachelors degree and Masters Degree.
- Candidates with Bachelors degree qualification must have an aggregate of 60% each in Class X (English + best 4 subject) and Class XII (English + best 3 subjects), and 60% in Bachelors degree. (Note:criteria will not apply for those with minimum of five years relevant experience at professional positions).
- Copy of valid Security Clearance Certificate
- Copy of valid Medical Fitness Certificate (valid for 6 months from the date of issuance)
- Academic Transcripts:
- Marksheets of Class X
- Marksheets of Class XII
- Degree certificate and Marksheets of Bachelor Degree and above (Grade conversion of marksheets MUST also be submitted if the marks are awarded in CGPA or any international marking system.
- Copy of Citizenship ID card
- Audit Clearance Certificate, if employed
- No Objection Certificate from the current employer if employed (clearly indicating that the candidate can contest for the position and upon selection, can start working in the new position, if employed)
Eligible candidates are requested to submit application via online portal RUB IMS (Applicants are required to register and apply via https://ims.rub.edu.bt/public/auth/view-login latest by 12:00 noon on 15th May 2023. Applications in hard copies will not be accepted.
Note: Applications with incomplete documents or incomplete information in their application will be directly rejected during the time of scrutiny. Please note that it is the sole responsibility of applicants to ensure that all mandatory documents are submitted through the online portal.
Further information can be obtained from the Administrative Officer at 07260302 during office hours or email at email@example.com