Reporting Dates: 22 – 23 July, 2023
Registration Dates: 23 – 24 July, 2023
Students who were selected to the various courses in Jigme Namgyel Engineering College are requested to take note of things that are required while you report to the college.
Students are required to bring the following items for Admission and Registration:
- Class X Mark sheet and Pass Certificate (Original and copy).
- Class XII Mark sheet and Pass Certificate (Original and copy).
- Certificate of Leadership if any (copy).
- Transfer and Character Certificate from the School last attended (Original and Copy).
- Citizenship Identity Card or Letter received from Immigration/Census and Civil Registration (Original and Copy).
- House No. and Thram No.
- Recent Passport Size Photo (2 Nos)
- Two sets of Workshop Dress. (To be stitched after reporting to JNEC). Workshop Uniform Sample
- Kabney (For Boys) & Rachu (For Girls).
- Big Size Sickle (1 each).
- Medium/Large Size Bucket (1 each)
- Bed Clothes (Mattress, quilt/blanket, bed sheets, etc.).
- Plates, Cups, and Spoons.
- Umbrella and Mosquito Nets.
- One Scientific Calculator.
- One A3 size Drawing Board (Only for Diploma in Construction Supervision).
- A set of Drawing Instruments comprising of a 60 cm T-Scale , Set squares, Compass, Divider, Scale and Mechanical pencil (Only for Diploma in Construction Supervision).
- Phob and Toray for official use.
- Security Deposit of Nu. 3000.00 (Refundable when you leave the College).
- College Development Fee of Nu. 700
- Student Welfare Fund of Nu. 100.
- College T shirt -Nu. 400/-
- And all other necessary items like Toiletries and Stationary.
First year student are requested to check your room allocation and occupy the rooms accordingly.
Hostel Allocation For First Year Students