About JNEC Media Club
JNEC Media Club was introduced in the year 2015 with the aim to enhance the creativity and innovation of the students in the field of digital media and entertainment. The club have one staff advisor and student’s representative coordinator.
Objectives of the Club
- To initiate training and programs related to media such as photography and film editing among the students.
- To entertain as well conduct awareness programme for the college students, faculty, staff, community and broaden their insights on current affairs.
- To support our culture and tradition as our club will be producing things related to our country.
- Taking classes on video-editing and Photoshop.
- Taking classes on videography and photography.
- Designing layouts.
- Taking photographs during events held in the college.
- Producing documentaries and short videos.
- Organizing Short Film competition and Photo Exhibition.