The Jigme Namgyel Engineering College would like to announce that there are still some vacant seats for Self-Financed students for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
Therefore, Class XII passed students who would like to seek admission in the programmes may apply to colleges a detailed hereunder:
- Class XII pass students may submit the following documents latest by 31st July, 2018:
- Citizenship Identity Card
- Class 10 Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate
- Class 12 Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate
- The following students are not eligible to apply:
- Students who have already been selected into various programmes of the Royal University of Bhutan for the academic session 2018
- Students who have discontinued studies at the Colleges of RUB for reasons within their control except under medical ground
- Students who have been convicted of criminal offence
- Students who have confirmed the admission into the programmes offered by RUB/college but has dishonoured the admission
- Student who were terminated by the Colleges for violation of RUB rules and regulations
- Students who have been selected for another scholarship
- Number of seats available.
|Sl. No.||Programme||Number of seat|
|1.||B.E Power engineering||8|
|2.||Diploma in Civil Engineering||12|
|3.||Diploma in Electrical Engineering||7|
|4.||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||3|
|5.||Diploma in Computer System and Network||15|
|6.||Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering||13|
|7.||Diploma in Surveying||11|
|8.||Diploma in Material and Procurement Management||7|
Note: Choice of programme can be based on the ranking.
- Other date line informations:
- Confirmation of admission to applicants : 31st July, 2018
- Reporting date for students selected : 1st August, 2018
- Contact person: Dean of Academic Affairs, email@example.com, M# 17349560. Document can be send to Dean of Academic Affairs through mail.
For tuition fees and eligibility criteria, please visit at www.rub.edu.bt
Jigme Namgyel Engineering College