Jigme Namgyel Engineering College (RUB) is pleased to announce the following vacancies:
|Sl. No||Position Title||Position Level||Qualification||Employment Type||No. of Slots||Eligibility Criteria||Remarks|
|1||Assistant/Associate Lecturer||6/5||B. E. / B. Tech. / M. E. / M. Tech. in Civil Engineering||Fixed Term Appointment (FTA) for ONE year||1||.||Click here for position profile matrix|
|2||Assistant/Associate Lecturer||6/5||B. E. /B. Tech. / M. E. / M. Tech. in Surveying or equivalent||Fixed Term Appointment (FTA) for ONE year||2||Click here for position profile matrix|
|3||Assistant/Associate Lecturer||6/5||B. Com. / BBA / MBA or Equivalent||Fixed Term Appointment for ONE year||1||.||Click here for position profile matrix|
|4||Asst. Research Officer||8||Bachelor Degree||Regular||1||60% marks in class X (English + 4 best subjects), 60% marks in class XII (English + 3 best subjects), 60% aggregate in general degree and 55% in honours / technical categories||Click here for position profile matrix|
|5||Store Keeper||13||Class XII passed||Regular||1||50% in class X (English + 4 best subjects), 50% in class XII (English + 3 best subjects)||Click here for position profile matrix|
|6||Gardener||GSS II||N/A||Fixed Term Appointment||2||.||NA|
|7||Security Guard||GSS II||N/A||Fixed Term Appointment||3||NA|
- Should be a Bhutanese Citizen
- Must have attained 18 years of age and not more than 45 years of age at the time of applying for Administrative and Technical staff and 50 years for Academics
- Employment Application Form (Click here to download)
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates
- Copies of the Bhutanese citizenship identity card;
- Copies of security clearance certificate;
- Copies of medical fitness certificate issued by a RGoB Physician; and
- No objection certificate, if employed.
- Full present address including telephone/mobile no. and email address if possible
All interested and eligible candidates are asked to submit your documents in printed copies to the following address:
Jigme Namgyel Engineering College
Shortlisted candidates will be announced on the college website and intimated for interview through call.
Interested candidates meeting the criteria may apply to the college on or before 3:15 PM on 11th September 2019.