Jigme Namgyel Engineering College (RUB) is pleased to announce the following vacancy:
|Position Title||Position Level||Qualification||Employment Type||No. of Slots||Remarks|
|1||Helper||GSS II||N/A||Fixed-Term Appointment||01||Click here for Position Profile|
|2||Student Service Officer – Health Assistant||10||Certificate/ Diploma in Community Health Service (HA)||Fixed-Term Appointment for 1 year||01||Click here for Position Profile|
- Must be a Bhutanese Citizen
- Must have attained 18 years of age and not more than 45 years (Helper) and 60 years (Student Service Officer – Health Assistant) of age at the time of recruitment.
- The candidate must be physically fit
- Copy of valid Security Clearance Certificate
- Copy of valid Medical Fitness Certificate (valid for 6 months from the date of issue of certificate)
- Copies of Academic Transcripts for Student Service Officer – Health Assistant’s position (N/A to Helper’s position)
- Copy of Citizenship ID card
- Audit Clearance Certificate, if employed
- No Objection Certificate from the current employer if employed (clearly indicating that the candidate can contest for the position and upon selection, can start working in the new position, if employed)
Eligible and interested candidates are required to register and apply via http://ims.rub.edu.bt/public/auth/view-login latest by 12:00 noon on 30th October 2021. Applications in hard copies will not be accepted.
Further information can be obtained from the Administrative Officer at 07260302 during office hours or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applications with incomplete documents will be directly rejected during the time of scrutiny after the deadline for submission of documents.