Shortlisted candidates for Supply Chain Adjunct Faculty (01 slot)
|Sl. No.||CID No.||Aggregate (%)|
Shortlisted candidates for Finance Adjunct Faculty (01 Slot)
|Sl. No.||CID No.||Aggregate (%)|
- Candidates must meet the benchmark score: Minimum aggregate of 60% each in Class X (English + best 4) and Class XII (English + best 3), and 55% in Bachelors degree (honors)/60% in Bachelors degree (general), unless with minimum of five years of relevant work experience. (Note: Relevant work experience is considered for shortlisting purpose only)
- Candidates are shortlisted based on requirement of the college based on merit rank of aggregate marks. ‘Aggregate %’ has been calculated considering performance in academic qualifications: 15% of Class X, 25% of Class XII and 60% of Bachelors degree. Additionally, 5 bonus points have been awarded for those with relevant Masters qualification and 5/10 bonus points has been awarded for those with relevant work experience.
- Candidates with incomplete documents as per announcement have not been considered for shortlisting.
Important notes on interview:
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the interview will be held online and modalities for interview will be shared through phone call, since Samdrup Jongkhar area is still considered a High Risk Zone by the National COVID-19 Task Force.
- All shortlisted candidates will be interviewed online through viva-voce in view of the ongoing pandemic situation.
- Candidates are asked to make sure that they have good internet connection and also make necessary arrangements for gadgets required for the interview (Pen and blank paper, empty or silent room where the interview can be held without interruptions).
- All candidates must attend the interview in formal dress (National dress).
- Each candidate will be provided with time slot of approximately 40 minutes for viva-voce interview and it may increase or decrease depending on the interview panel.
- The interview will be held through Zoom for which a link will be provided in your registered email.
- All candidates are required to be prepared for online viva-voce interview at least 15 minutes prior to the interview allotted time slot.
- In case of candidates not turning up for the online interview, the interview panel members shall wait for a maximum period of 20 minutes for the candidates to come online, beyond which the candidature shall be cancelled and marked absent for the interview.
- The performance of the candidates during the interview shall be the basis for final selection and the decision of the interview panel shall be final and binding.
- The candidates shall be assessed on the following criteria during the interview:
- Personality (General appearance and disposition) – 5 marks
- Language (Fluency, clarity, grammar and vocabulary): Dzongkha – 10 marks, English – 10 marks. Candidates are required to respond according to the language used by the panel members (ie. Reply in English if the question asked is in English and Dzongkha if the question is asked in Dzongkha).
- Professional Subject (Subject matters) – 60 marks
- Presentation skills (organization of thoughts) – 5 marks
- Analytical ability – 5 marks
- Ability to comprehend issues with promptness – 5 marks
- Any changes to the date and time for the interview will be informed through phone call.
For any inquiries, please call the Administrative Officer at 07260302 during office hours.
Important information to all applicants:
The college is still in the process of verifying documents for other vacant slots and information would be shared in this page for information at a later date and only shortlisted candidates will be informed through phone call for interview.