For the convenience of all short listed candidates, the written examination for the post of Asst. Research Officer will be held from 10:00 AM on 5th October, 2019, in the following places:
1. Office of The Vice Chancellor, Royal University of Bhutan, Upper Motithang, Thimphu. For details please contact Mr. Hemlal Bhattarai, Dean of Research and Industrial Linkages @17623426
2. Jigme Namgyel Engineering College, Dewathang. Please contact Administrative Section @07260302 for details.
|Sl. No.||Name||CID No.||Average % (Class X – 15%, Class XII – 25% and Bachelor Degree – 60%)|
|10||Sangay Choden Wangmo||11101000461||75.62|
- Shortlisting for written examination was carried out based on the following weightage:
- Class X (English + 4 best subjects) – 15%
- Class XII (English + 3 best subjects) – 25%
- Bachelor Degree – 60%
- All shortlisted candidates are asked to report to the Administrative Section, Jigme Namgyel Engineering College at 8:30 AM on 4th October 2019 with Original CID Card for registration and Written Exam will commence from 9:00 AM on the same day.
- Candidates will be tested for Dzongkha and English communicative skills, logic and analytical, problem solving and data interpretation abilities in the Written Examination.
For further information, please contact Administrative Office at 07-260302 during office hours.