Jigme Namgyel Engineering College would like to announce that there are still vacant seats for Self-Financed students for the academic year 2020 – 2021.
Therefore, Class XII passed students who would like to seek admission in these programmes may apply as detailed hereunder:
- Class XII pass students may submit the following documents latest by 15th August, 2020:
- Citizenship Identity Card
- Class 10 Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate
- Class 12 Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate
- The following students are not eligible to apply:
- Students who have already been selected into various programmes of the Royal University of Bhutan for the academic session 2020.
- Students who have discontinued studies at the Colleges of RUB for reasons within their control except under medical ground
- Students who have been convicted of criminal offence
- Students who have confirmed the admission into the programmes offered by RUB/college but has dishonored the admission
- Student who were terminated by the Colleges for violation of RUB rules and regulations
- Students who have been selected for another scholarship
- Programme and number of seats available:
|Sl. No.||Programme||Number of seat|
|1||B.E. in Power engineering||11|
|2||B.E. in Mechanical Engineering||4|
|3||B.E. in Surveying and Geoinformatics||4|
|4||Diploma in Civil Engineering||22|
|5||Diploma in Electrical Engineering||15|
|6||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||13|
|7||Diploma in Computer System and Network||12|
|8||Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering||8|
|9||Diploma in Surveying||11|
Note: Choice of programme will be based on the ranking.
- Important dates:
- Confirmation of admission to applicants : 20th August, 2020
- Reporting date for selected students : 29th – 31st August, 2020
- Contact person: Dean of Academic Affairs, firstname.lastname@example.org, M# 17349560. Document can be sent to Dean of Academic Affairs through email.
For tuition fees and eligibility criteria, please visit www.rub.edu.bt
Jigme Namgyel Engineering College