Jigme Namgyel Engineering College is pleased to inform all the football enthusiast that the popular annual football tournament, JNEC Open Football Tournament will be organized from 21st Feb., 2019 to commemorate the 39th Birth Anniversary of His Majesty the King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck and the 45th Foundation Day of the College with theme, “Empowering youth through sports: To become agents of change”. The event is also expected to promote the importance of health and wellbeing through sports and physical activities.
Therefore, we would like to invite interested team(s) from your organization to participate in the tournament and celebrate the important occasions together. The details of the event are as follows:
- Last date of registration: 18 th Feb, 2019
- Tournament mode: League cum Knockout
- Meeting and fixture finalization: 19 th Feb, 2019 (afternoon from 2:00 PM)
- Total number of players: 16 (including 1 Team Manager)
- Entry fee: 10,000/team
- Venue: Thangzor Sports Complex, JNEC, Dewathang.
- Winners: 70,000/- with rolling trophy and individual memento.
- Runners-up: 35,000/- with trophy and individual memento.
- Top scorer: 1,500/- and memento.
Technical details will be provided to the teams accordingly during the meeting. For further information/clarification, please contact mobile no. 17447795/17370679
Thanking you for your support.
(Dr. Andu Dukpa)