The Office of the Dean of Research and Industrial Linkages conducted 5th Inter-Programme Conference on 14th May, 2020. The session was chaired by Mr. Karma Drukpa, Acting President of the College where he highlighted the efforts and quality of events which has been getting better every year. Since 2017, such platform has been initiated with the theme, “Enhancing Academic Excellence through Innovation and Research” so as to create an avenue for the dissemination of research works to wider audience. The proceeding of the same would be published every year.
For this conference the following best paper from respective department were selected and presented as part of the event.
- Improvement of Transient Stability using Fuzzy Logic Controller from Bachelor of Engineering in Power Engineering.
- Water treatment using high voltage pulsation from Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Design and Simulation of Dual Band mm Wave Patch Array Antenna for 5G Communication Systems from Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Empirical Assessment of Evapotranspiration (ET) Using Turc’s Method in Kholongchu Basin, Bhutan from Diploma in Surveying.
- Effects of Curing time on compressive strength of concrete from Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Impact of Covid-19on Construction Project: A Case Study on the Construction of Mechanical Engineering Block at JNEC from Diploma in Material and Procurement Management.
- Design and Fabrication of Crop Harvesting Machine from Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Monitoring Dark Web Application for Organization Specific Information Leakage from Diploma in Computer System and Networking.
The office of Dean of Research and Linkages would work towards providing multiple platform every year so that it can facilitate the initiative of promoting research through supports and platforms for the dissemination of research works of both staff and students.