Students who were admitted to the various courses in Jigme Namgyel Engineering College shall report to the college on 10th July 2017. Please take note of things that are required while you report to the college.
Students are required to bring the following items for Admission and Registration:
- Class X Mark sheet and Pass Certificate (Original and copy).
- Class XII Mark sheet and Pass Certificate (Original and copy).
- Certificate of leadership if any (Original and copy).
- Transfer and character certificate from the school last attended (Original and copy).
- Citizenship Identity Card or Letter received from Immigration/Census and Civil Registration (Original and copy).
- Recent passport size photo (7 Nos).
- One set of approved Zang Gho and Kira (To be stitched after reporting to JNEC).
- Two sets of navy blue colored Workshop Dress. (To be stitched after reporting to JNEC. Not necessary for Diploma in Materials and Procurement Management students). Please click here to view workshop uniform sample.
- Kabney (For Boys) & Rachu (For Girls).
- Big size sickle (1 each).
- Bedclothes (Mattress, quilt/blanket, bed sheets, etc.).
- Cups, plates and spoons.
- Umbrella and Mosquito net.
- One 10 digits Scientific Calculator (Except for Diploma in Computer Hardware & Networking).
- One A3 size drawing board (Except for Computer Hardware Networking students & Diploma in Materials and Procurement Management).
- A set of drawing instruments comprising of a 60 cm T-Scale , set squares, compass, divider, scale and mechanical pencil (Except for Diploma in Computer Hardware Networking and Diploma in Materials and Procurement Management students).
- Phob and Toray for official use.
- Token Fee of Nu. 50 each annually.
- Caution Money of Nu. 1000/- (Refundable when you leave the Institute).
- College development fee Nu. 450.00.
- And all other necessary items like toiletries and stationery.
- Duly filled undertaking form.
The undertaking form can be downloaded from the following link.
Click Here To Download Undertaking Form